ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite instance hangs during restart in client mode
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:53:00 GMT
We can use some hacks (which do not seem to be a good solutions to me):

1. throw exception from startStopwatch() if start time has already been
inited. Ugly since currently this method does not throw any error.
2. check if resources have already been injected to SPI before doing new
injection. Not always working since SPI may not use injected resources.

I think that each SPI should check for repeating start attempts itself.

How about implementing spiStart() in SPI adapter and set some flag there or
throw exception if it has already been set. All internal implementation
will be changed to call super.spiStart() as first statement.

Val, if you agree please file a newbie ticket.

--Yakov