ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: snapshot transaction isolation
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 16:43:05 GMT
Hm… how about allowing to acquire locks within a transaction and just
releasing locks on transaction commit? It won’t break current compatibility
because we simply do not allow acquiring locks within transactions right
now. I am wrong?

D.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 4:10 AM, Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncharuk@gmail.com