ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dood@ODDO <oddodao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Arrow and Apache Ignite
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 20:13:56 GMT
That's the million dollar question - I think we should approach the
Arrow people and get a conversation going. We want to be ahead of the
curve, not behind it - Arrow seems to be making quite a stir, not to
mention that it was fast-tracked to mature project status apparently
solely based on the people/companies involved ;-)