ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Please review
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:55:14 GMT
Hi Sam,

I saw some users reporting the following error

[tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%null%] o.a.i.s.d.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi -  TcpDiscoverSpi'smessage worker
thread failed abnormally. Stopping the node in order to prevent cluster wide instability.
	java.lang.InterruptedException: null
		at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.reportInterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2014)
		at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2088)
		at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.pollFirst(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:522)
		at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.poll(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:684)

This exception is shown only when a node is not being stopped explicitly
by the user meaning that someone else interrupted this thread.
Probably it's a reasonable interruption. That's why in addition I
decided that we need to store a stack trace of the thread that
interrupted  the ring message worker.

--
Denis