ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dood@ODDO <oddodao...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling Ignite against different JDKs
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:35:35 GMT
Hello all,

I am working on a ticket that is not very difficult, if you are good
with Idea, Java, Maven etc. I have been a developer in various languages
but new to Java ;).

I had JDK8 installed and I introduced some changes to the code base that
cause it to not compile (apparently) against the JDK7. I downloaded JDK7
and installed it, I went into Project Structure->JDKs in Idea and added
the version 7 and set it as default for the Ignite project. However,
every time I try to build the ignite-core module, it complains about
"invalid source release: 1.8". Clearly I am missing something - but
what? Are there any instructions anyone can point to for switching JDKs
in IntelliJ?

Thanks!