ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 21:59:48 GMT
Hi Konstantin, welcome!

Added you to the contributors list in JIRA. So for now you're able to
assign tickets by yourself.

I've seen your pull-request. However please get to know the details of
pull-request based contribution
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request

and when everything is ready please move the ticket, as the doc says, to
"patch available" state and ask for the review on the dev list.

Thanks,
Denis

On 2/9/2016 8:43 PM, Konstantin Margorin wrote:
> I created account "ruskim" in jira.
>
> Should I ask someone to assign ticket IGNITE-2555 to me, or I could create
> pull request as is?
>
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Konstantin Margorin <ruskim@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Vladimir, thank you.
>>
>> I could handle this one:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2555
>>
>> Konstantin
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vozerov@gridgain.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Konstantin,
>>>
>>> This ticket is more about build process. You can also look at the
>>> following
>>> ones:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1783