ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject The Changelog podcast
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:13:14 GMT
Hey Igniters,

In case you haven't come across it, The Changelog [1] is a weekly podcast
that features new cool stuff in the Open Source space.

They have featured Spark, Storm, Kubernetes, Docker, Kong, InfluxDB,
ZeroDB, React, Prometheus, Mesos, etc.

I have submitted a proposal to feature Apache Ignite:
https://github.com/thechangelog/ping/issues/379.

Feel free to support it with a +1 if you'd like us to appear there.

I've nominated Dmitriy since he's the PMC Chair and knows the project
pretty well, but anyone can do it. In fact, if we have several interested
people, we could start a VOTE.

[1] https://changelog.com/

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and