ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira Process Change
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 14:32:13 GMT
Cos,

> In JIRA, open tickets are automatically got moved to the next version,
once
> the current one is getting "released" in JIRA, so the reassignment is done
> without any human intervention normally. There's no need for any process
> around it, IIRC.

Agree, but this way you can miss some important tickets or not so important
tickets, but filed per devlist or userlist request and promised to be
fixed. If anyone knows how to effectively manage this in Jira, please let
us know. I think we should definitely try working "fixVersion" field as
described.

> A couple notes on the page:
> - the macro to JIRA doesn't work, actually. Wiki users are different from
>   JIRA ones. So it'd make sense to make an anonymous filter

Do you mean "lead" column? I think, we can just remove it.

> - what's the "Lead" role?

I meant that here we can put a person who is able to help with any question
that may come out. However, all questions may be asked on dev list. So,
this column seems redundant.

--Yakov