ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about AtomicConfiguration
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 04:09:05 GMT
Hi,

This behavior is correct and unfortunately your suggestion is not going to
work. We create only one cache for all atomic structures, so you can't pass
new configuration for each created atomic. It makes perfect sense to define
all parameters that are not specific for a particular atomic during the
node startup.

As for the error message and the consistency check, I think the message is
very confusing. And the ticket for this already exists for a while [1].
It's assigned to me right now, but if you're interested, feel free to
assign to yourself and provide a patch.

-Val