ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New method in IgniteCache API.
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:17:32 GMT
Still not sure how they are similar:

TopologyValidator is invoked on every topology change and provides a
boolean result whether topology is ready to be used. Currently there is no
way to mark a 'failed' topology as valid without another topology change.

This new method that Vladimir suggests resets the partition state after it
has been lost, it does not invoke topology validator and does not need a
topology change to work.