ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ershov <vers...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: New method in IgniteCache API.
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:05:17 GMT
Dmitriy,
I've added new GridDhtPartitionState.LOST state for partitions that were
lost, and also new CacheConfiguration property - DataLossPolicy. If
DataLossPolicy is FAIL_OPS, then all lost partitions get LOST state, and
all actions for any keys on those lost partitions throw exception, until
lost partition state is not reset by *resetLostPartitions*.