ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 姜 为 <ydswcy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite cache process entry should inject source?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:07:17 GMT
Hi Denis,

	I try to use Ignite cache to store the service object.
	The object use Externalizable interface and has a @Autowired field.

	When different node use this object, the @Autowired field will be null,even @SpringResources
on the field.

 	The field like JPA interface , it can’t be serialization.

Wei Jiang

> 在 2016年1月22日,下午2:58,Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> Spring resource injection is considered to be used only for Ignite Compute Jobs.
>
> It's quite expensive operation to inject a resource for a CacheEntry cause this logic
will be called for every entry stored in a cache.