ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 姜 为 <ydswcy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite cache process entry should inject source?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:28:38 GMT
Hi Denis,

	How about provide an option for this?

	Ignite cache user can chose enable or disable inject resources.

Wei Jiang

> 在 2016年1月22日,下午3:22,Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com> 写道:
>
> Hi Wei Jiang,
>
> You can inject @SpringResource and @SpringApplicationContextResource into Ignite Service
or Ignite Compute. This feature is not supported for individual cache entries, at least because
of performance reasons.
> @Autowired is unsupported for both Ignite services and computes.
>
> So if you need to process the entries inside of Ignite Compute or Ignite Service then
just inject a resource there using one of the annotations above.

> The main point here is that all the nodes have to be started as a part of spring app
context or have to have a reference to it.
> Please refer to org.apache.ignite.IgniteSpring for more info.
>
> Regards,
> Denis
>
> On 1/22/2016 10:07 AM, 姜 为 wrote:
>> Hi Denis,
>>
>> 	I try to use Ignite cache to store the service object.
>> 	The object use Externalizable interface and has a @Autowired field.
>>
>> 	When different node use this object, the @Autowired field will be null,even @SpringResources
on the field.

>>  	The field like JPA interface , it can’t be serialization.
>>
>> Wei Jiang
>>

>>> 在 2016年1月22日,下午2:58,Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com> 写道:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Spring resource injection is considered to be used only for Ignite Compute Jobs.
>>>
>>> It's quite expensive operation to inject a resource for a CacheEntry cause this
logic will be called for every entry stored in a cache.