ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Readme.IO UX issue
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:13:39 GMT
Hi:

I found that there was update on the online manual, but the GitHub
backup is not updated.What is the reason?

Https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation/tree/v1.5

I was through the GitHub document to update the Chinese version of the
document, if you do not have this backup, I can not know that the
document has been adjusted.

在 16/1/26 01:28, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道: