ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: ignite cache process entry should inject source?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:22:26 GMT
Hi Wei Jiang,

You can inject @SpringResource and @SpringApplicationContextResource
into Ignite Service or Ignite Compute. This feature is not supported for
individual cache entries, at least because of performance reasons.
@Autowired is unsupported for both Ignite services and computes.

So if you need to process the entries inside of Ignite Compute or Ignite
Service then just inject a resource there using one of the annotations
above.

The main point here is that all the nodes have to be started as a part
of spring app context or have to have a reference to it.
Please refer to org.apache.ignite.IgniteSpring for more info.

Regards,
Denis

On 1/22/2016 10:07 AM, 姜 为 wrote:
> Hi Denis,
>
> 	I try to use Ignite cache to store the service object.
> 	The object use Externalizable interface and has a @Autowired field.
>
> 	When different node use this object, the @Autowired field will be null,even @SpringResources
on the field.

>   	The field like JPA interface , it can’t be serialization.
>
> Wei Jiang
>

>> 在 2016年1月22日,下午2:58,Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com> 写道:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Spring resource injection is considered to be used only for Ignite Compute Jobs.
>>
>> It's quite expensive operation to inject a resource for a CacheEntry cause this logic
will be called for every entry stored in a cache.