ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject Re: About IgniteAtomicReference
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:26:11 GMT
Hi:

I am concerned about the IgniteAtomicSequence, which function is
distributed ID generator, so the performance is very important. I don't
think IgniteAtomicReference has a performance problem.

The solution of the distributed ID generator is very much, the technical
route is different, applicable scene is also different, the simple
comparison of performance is not significant.

I think to refer to the developers, the official gives a specific
hardware performance data can be, the remaining let developers
themselves to make a choice, such as: 4*core 2.4GHz, 16g memory,no
reserve, every second can generate 10000 ID.

In addition, the performance of IgniteAtomicSequence may related to the
performance of cache nodes, therefore, AtomicConfiguration, whether it
is necessary to add an attribute, similar nodeFilter such, let
developers control a distributed datastructure cache deployed on the
nodes with high performance.

Thanks!

在 16/1/19 16:50, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道: