ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Persistence in queues and sets
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:05:35 GMT
I think persistence through snapshots (Raul proposed the other day) is an option too.
Since all data structures in Ignite are basically key-value, it should be quite universal.
Ordering can be preserved too.

#This will also require taking care of data updated between snapshots to avoid data loss in
case of a cluster-wide failure.

-Roman

On Friday, January 15, 2016 4:32 PM, Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>