ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Disabling patch-validation mechanism on TC
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 14:39:31 GMT
Igniters,

I'm working on adding to TC 4 windows agents. All Ignite build have "Apply
patch (if exist)" step which currently fails on Windows.

I'm going to disable this step, it will disable "Patch validation"
mechanism on TC [1]. As a result no one will be able to run TC for a patch
file attached to jira. I want to remind that we have Pull-Request approach
which can be used instead.

"Patch validation" approach will be enabled back in 2 weeks.

Any objections?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-2.CreateaPatch-file

Thanks,