ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2015 16:20:28 GMT
Hi,

1-2)
Seems that we have to have dotnet build folder located at "regular" java
target folder which will be automatically excluded at source package build.
Another way is to configure "source-release-assembly" at "apache-release"
profile somehow.
And last one case is to build source package at separate step (without
using dotnet assemblies)

1 & 2 way is preffered.

Thoughts?

3) We have tip about this issue at
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started, but I agree with
Vladimir.

Cos, in case we will fix sourcess manually (for issue 1-2) and regenerate
md5 & sha will you change your decision?