ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: AWS Tests on TeamCity
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 14:29:10 GMT
Raul,

As far as I understand you already have free AWS account.

I've got following exception at AWS tests at TeamCity:
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: The AWS Access Key Id you
provided does not exist in our records.

Could you please setup your credentials to AWS test at TeamCity.

Link to AWS tests is
http://204.14.53.153/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite_IgniteAws