ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Kozlov <skoz...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.final
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 13:24:42 GMT
We found yet another blocker issue (the behavior changed it becomes more
important from my standpoint):

IGNITE-2200 CacheQueryExample failes after CacheClientBinaryQueryExample
and vice versa <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2200>

Alexey could you take a look and investigate it? If not please let us know

--
Sergey Kozlov