ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.final
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:22:39 GMT
No, this is not old issue, new cache configuration property "SQL schema"
was merged into ignite-1.5  two days ago.

I would like to fix in ignite-1.5 in order to be able to execute SQL
queries from Ignite console against ignite-1.5 cluster.

New "SQL schema" cache configuration property implemented in such a way
that if user specify it
 then cache name can not be used as "schema name" any more only specified
schema name.

So, we need to show sql schema on web console UI and use it for building
SQL queries.

Please, take a look at this thread
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/sqlSchema-usability-question-td6133.html
Where sql schema usability was discussed.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems