ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Idiomatic way of configuring caches on client
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 07:07:56 GMT
I'm working on Ignite Web Console.
And this utility is generating XML and java code with cluster configuration.

For server-side I generate XML and java code that describe caches.

But should I do the same when generating client node configuration?

I think that I should only generate NearCacheConfiguration in case
of client node
and do not generate CacheConfiguration in XML and java.

Also, it is a good idea to generate NearCacheConfiguration for each cache
by default?
Or better to give a choice of caches?

Thoughts?

--