ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: store examples
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 02:30:30 GMT
I think mentioned examples could be easily fixed by switching from use of
H2 started from example to o.a.i.examples.util.DbH2ServerStartup.
This will start full fledged H2 server with in-memory db and all nodes will
work with it.

>> Ignite nodes, then why not switch to using H2 disk store?
Dima, this would not work, because file will be locked by first started
process and other will failed.

I think we should go as I mentioned above.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems