ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.final
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 06:00:11 GMT
As per my I tickets, I have only single task targeting 1.5 -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2209 Hope it will be finished
in the nearest time.

As per Externalizable issue, this could be due to my latests changes to
serialization logic. For now both Externalizables and objects with
writeObject/readObject methods are treated in the same way - they are
serialized using OptimizedMarshalling. This could be possible reason of
observed deserializations, but we need to double-check that.