ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: CacheEntry serialization failure
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:34:14 GMT
I fixed the problem, it was a bug actually.

By default classes which has some custom Java logic (e.g. Externalizable,
or with writeObject/readObject methods) will be written using
OptimizedMarshaller, so similar field names is not a problem.
If you want to serialize such class in binary format and have duplicate
field names, you should provide your own BinarySerializer, which will write
these fields with different names.