ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2015 08:12:39 GMT
Cos,

p.1 and p.2 appear to be the same - folder "modules/platforms/dotnet/bin"
should not exist in source release, only in binary build.
p.3 - looks like we need make .NET and CPP docs creation step off by
default and enable it only if particular flag is set. For now behavior is
the opposite - docs are generated by default unless "!isClientDocs" flag is
set.