ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Versioning policies for .NET and CPP
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:14:00 GMT
Dima,

For now - only for .NET and CPP because we *CAN'T* use text suffixes there.
Though, in Visual studio there is a notion of "informational version" where
arbitrary text can be written. But it is solely for informational purposes
and normal unique A.B.C.D version is required still.

In the end when user will look at DLL details, he will see something like
this (just for example):

Version: 1.5.0.8166