ignite-dev mailing list archives

From younggyu Chun <younggyuchu...@gmail.com>
Subject translate document into korean
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 07:44:55 GMT
Dear igniters

I would like to translate the ignite documents in Korean as many Koreans
recently are getting intereted in the ignite project. I introduced
my colleagues to the ignite, and then my colleagues are planning to use the
ignite as shared RDDs for spark and data grid instead of applying Oracle
Coherence.

I am sure that the ignite would become one of the most popular project in
the near future in Korea so I would like to help many Koreans who are
strugging with reading documents written in English, which would
dramatically boost up the popularity of the ignite in Korea

feel free to give any comment on translation

Best Regards,
Younggyu, Chun