ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: about apache ignite's document localization(Simplified Chinese)
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 16:33:58 GMT
Thanks, Yujue Li!

Thanks for pointing out the 1.5 OSGI issue. It turns out that we had it
documented, but didn’t make it public. I just pushed it live and you should
see the OSGI docs.

I still think we should document the deadlock-free transaction feature,
which was released in 1.5. Other than that, I do not anticipate any changes
to 1.5 documentation.

D.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 4:08 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18624049226@163.com> wrote:

> Hi Igniters:
>
> As of today, after 2 months of hard work, the translation of the 1.4
> version of Ignite has been completed.
> I would like to know a question, the 1.5 version is about to release,
> whether the document has been frozen? I see that the OSGi support section
> is still empty.
>
> 在 15/12/5 04:01, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
>
>> Thanks, Yujue Li, for your contribution! We really appreciate the work you
>>
>> are doing. I have added the link to the Chinese documentation to our
>> website.
>>
>> I have also noticed that the documentation is for 1.4 version. Would it be
>> possible to upgrade it to 1.5? All the documentation changes are recorded
>> in GitHub:
>>
>> https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation/tree/v1.4
>> https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation/tree/v1.5
>>
>> D.
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 5:10 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18624049226@163.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi:
>>>
>>> As of today, the InteractiveSQL and Streaming parts have been translated
>>> to complete, the relevant page has been updated to zybuluo.com, the
>>> address is: https://www.zybuluo.com/liyuj/note/230739.
>>>
>>> In addition, I have the Markdown of the source file to the GitHub, the
>>> address is: https://github.com/liyuj/ignite-doc-cn.git.Because zybuluo
>>> is
>>> a real-time backup of cloud services, so the source file on the GitHub
>>> only
>>> played a role in the backup.
>>>
>>> 在 15/12/1 01:38, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
>>>
>>> Thanks Yujue Li! I will add the link to this documentation on our
>>> website.

My

thing!

<18624049226@163.com> 写道:

the readme.io,

slower, and the

In view of the
there is a

I plan to

for translate Chinese.

website, once we have

<

<18624049226@163.com>

and I know how to

or need a review

deep enough, I'm

写道:

be inconsistent in some

readme.io to provide the

AM, 李玉珏@163 <

to the network

here very fast.

so the speed of the translation

that the next week will be

then into the translation of

I found that some

in the description of some

for example, in the

the parameters of the

the other part of the

be difficult to maintain

but still hope that the

easy to mislead the developer,

code。

写道:

link, although it takes a while to

with your progress. Let us know once

It does not have to be a

4:04 AM, 李玉珏@163 <

can visit it? I would

as the hosting platform of the

of the translation will

I have to make sure that all

写道:

properly subscribe? Usually you would

to that reply. After that your

< <

wrote:

> [...]
from China, I hope to join the ignite

the community to engage in the work is to

chinese, to help