ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi integration ready for review
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 01:42:42 GMT
Guys,

Should we try to review and merge the OSGI integration before the final
release? it does sound like it is additive and should not affect other
functionality.

My preference would be to get it in, so other OSGI-related integrations
(e.g. Camel) would not have to wait for 1.6.

Thoughts?
D.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 11:48 PM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com