ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.5.final
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 01:34:52 GMT
Valentin, great catch! You should add this test to the cache suite and make
sure it fails, so we will be certain to fix it before the final release.
Let’s also file a blocker ticket for it.

Moreover, we should have an identical test for non-externalizable classes,
however I am not sure yet how to count the number of (de)serializations in
that case. Any ideas?

D.