ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Providing an example as part of contribution
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 13:54:33 GMT
Agree with Sergey, such a rule should be added to the to-do list of a
contributor and to the check-list of reviewers.
However, this must be an optional rule cause it's obvious that there is
no sense to provide an example for every kind of functionality.

In regards to OSGi I would add both an example and user friendly
documentation on readme.io cause even for members of the community is
not 100% clear what current OSGi integration supports and for which use
cases it should be considered.
@Raul, do you have any plans on this?

--
Denis