ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Missing ways to get access to Ignite CacheEntry
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:11:48 GMT
Romain,

If it's implemented this way for now it doesn't mean that we can't
enhance the API for other use cases ;)
As I said presently it's supported for limited number of methods mostly
by performance reasons.

Please go ahead and try invoke/invokeAll and if it doesn't work fine for
you we can keep discussing what to do next.

Regards,
Denis