ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Client connect "hangs"
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:31:03 GMT
Guys,

There is already a configuration property that lets to complete client's
launching procedure even if there is no any server node in a cluster -
TcpDiscoverySpi.setForceServerMode.
The only side effect of this property is that a client node will become
a part of the ring.

Is this property applicable or you want to support something different?

--
Denis