ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject Re: about apache ignite's document localization(Simplified Chinese)
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 13:10:55 GMT
Hi:

As of today, the InteractiveSQL and Streaming parts have been translated
to complete, the relevant page has been updated to zybuluo.com, the
address is: https://www.zybuluo.com/liyuj/note/230739.

In addition, I have the Markdown of the source file to the GitHub, the
address is: https://github.com/liyuj/ignite-doc-cn.git.Because zybuluo
is a real-time backup of cloud services, so the source file on the
GitHub only played a role in the backup.

在 15/12/1 01:38, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
> Thanks Yujue Li! I will add the link to this documentation on our website.
> Please keep us posted on your progress.
>
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:17 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18624049226@163.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> As of today, the data grid has been translated and completed.
>>
>> I tried to put the HTML on the GIT repository, but the effect was not
>> good. As a temporary solution, I'm going to put the HTM on the
>> www.zybuluo.com site, and I also use the site to provide the tools for
>> translation.
>>
>> By my English level, the depth of understanding of the Ignite, the quality
>> of the original text, the translation will inevitably have a mistake, I
>> also welcome the Chinese and Ignite proficient people can make
>> recommendations, but on the whole, I have confidence in the quality of
>> translation. I have already generated a directory page, the first three
>> parts, the address is: https://www.zybuluo.com/liyuj/note/230739. If it
>> feels like, I hope to provide a link on the website, as an unofficial
>> translation of the official manual recommended to the developer, if you
>> think the time is not appropriate, and so on and so on all the work is
>> completed and then recommended.
>>
>> About markdown source file hosting warehouse, because a lot of people have
>> GitHub account, then I will migrate to GitHub, and then open.
>>
>> 在 15/11/18 06:51, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
>>
>> Thanks Yujue Li! We really appreciate the work you are doing.
>>> As far as permissions go, is it possible to add users to the project, much
>>> in the same way as in GitHub? Another way to suggest documentation fixes
>>> could be to file issues in the oschina git (looks like it supports issues
>>> in the same way as GitHub).
>>>
>>> D.
>>>
>>> On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:47 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18624049226@163.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi: