ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kornev <andrewkor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0-EA
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:25:18 GMT
Raul,

I'm not associated with GG and my opinion is that Yakov's naming is good enough.

And since you've asked for opinions, it's also my opinion that the discussion about the naming
was a non-consequential bikeshedding (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_law_of_triviality)
and potentially causing unnecessary delays of the release which is already long overdue.

Regards
Andrey