ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 姜 为 <ydswcy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about apache ignite's document localization(Simplified Chinese)
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:59:08 GMT
Hi:

	I do not agree with Yujue Li,his approach is very selfish.
	At first I wanted to help him complete the Chinese translation of the open-source project,
	but he can not be on the oschina fork, which means that if he appeared wrong semantic translation,

	others can not make changes to the correction!

	I hope he can follow the spirit of open source, but not for themselves to achieve certain
purposes do such a thing!

> 在 2015年11月15日,上午10:19,李玉珏@163 <18624049226@163.com> 写道:
>
> Hi:
>
> On the Ignite Development Manual of the simplified chinese localization, I have the first
part of the 'basic concepts' translation is completed, the second part of the 'cluster' has
been translated, the content is being carried out.

> Some people suggest that I translate directly on the readme.io, because I'm here to visit
the readme.io speed is slower, and the other readme uses a hybrid online editing mode, for
the consideration of the translation speed, I use pure markdown to write. In view of the effect
of readme.io is better, but I have limited time, if there is a volunteer in the community
will be willing to convert pure markdown to readme, and help me do the translation of the
audit, will be a very good thing.

> If no one is willing to do this more tedious work, I plan to convert pure markdown to
html, like mail attachments, and then the official put a link to my page is OK.

> 在 15/11/9 15:29, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
>> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM, 姜 为 <ydswcy513@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dmitriy:
>>>
>>>        I create https://apacheignitecn.readme.io/docs <
>>> https://apacheignitecn.readme.io/docs> for translate Chinese.
>>>
>> Thanks, I will add the link to Ignite website, once we have something to
>> publish.
>>

>>>        And http://apacheignite.readme.io/ <http://apacheignite.readme.io/>
>>> have plans to do international translate?
>>>
>> I don’t think readme.io supports this feature.

>>> can

>>> use

>>> between
>>> grid.