ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Check Ignite code base with Findbugs.
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 03:50:15 GMT
Igniters,

I've installed FindBugs plugin for Idea and run it on ignite-core module.

Well it found a lot... 1331 items...

Some of them are false-positive of course, but this plugin has quite handy
grouping
 and we could only check important groups like "Multithreading".

Also FindBugs found a bunch of silly bugs like this in GridCacheAdapter:
---------------
Nullcheck of res at line 5936 of value previously dereferenced

for (ComputeJobResult res : results) {
line 5936 >>>  if (res.getException() == null && res != null)
                    size += res.<Integer>getData();
            }

I think it is worth to install this plugin and take a look.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems