ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Do we really need separate class for store configuration?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:28:16 GMT
Hi,

In
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Jdbc+Store+Configuration
I introduced new design for configuring POJO store.

In this design we have StoreConfiguration, StoreFactory and Store itself.

But the main reason why we have StoreFactory - is because store is not
serializable and could not be send over network. Instead of this we set
factory into cache configuration and send it over network.

IMHO, we could move all needed settings from store config directly to
factory and drop StoreConfiguration (it is not yet merged to master).

And more, today I started review "IGNITE-1371 Key-Value store (like
Cassandra) as CacheStore"

There also implemented factory and store and I need to know what will be
our idiomatic approach for cache storages?  Config -> Factory -> Store or
just Factory -> Store?

Thoughts?
--
Alexey Kuznetsov