ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branch deletion prohibited
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:49:32 GMT
Lads,

It is not clear to me whether branch deletion is prohibited ASF-wide
(Dmitriy: "we *cannot* delete branches") or by express project request.
I've understood both things from the thread. So let's wait for INFRA to
clarify: [1].

Can someone please explain why we resort to Github in the first place? Was
it for CI integration purposes?

Regards,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-10798

*Raúl Kripalani*