ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi integration ready for review
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:42:30 GMT
Dmitriy,

I'm not going to judge if the communication of release timelines is
efficient. In fact, the release has still not been made and there's no
traffic in the ML about what's going on. Commits are still being pushed, no
one knows anything. It seems communication is internal between committers.
But anyway, let's move ahead with OSGi.

I have merged 1.5 into master, and master into ignite-1270. So it's now
mergeable into 1.6

Someone needs to remove OSGi from the readme.io and push it into 1.6 (not
me, I'm not happy with all this).

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and