ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite-1.5 Release
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:16:33 GMT
On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> At the risk of sounding pedantic, I think this link is best included as
> part of some other OSGI documentation page (no?):
> https://dash.readme.io/project/apacheignite/v1.5/docs/introduction

The page slug/permalink was incorrect. I updated it and it's now
https://dash.readme.io/project/apacheignite/v1.5/docs/osgi-supported-modules
.

I wanted to include this as an explicit section so that it catches the
user's attention in order to set their expectations accurately about what's
supported and what isn't. I prefer to avoid surprises in case they didn't
see that section if it's "buried" elsewhere.

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer
http://about.me/raulkripalani | http://www.linkedin.com/in/raulkripalani