ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite-1.5 Release
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:47:27 GMT
Igniters,

OSGi integration is basically done. I need to give it another review pass.
I also want to see if I can OSGi-fy the new modules quickly (twitter,
flume, etc).

Meanwhile I've worked on the documentation and it's pretty much done:

*
https://dash.readme.io/project/apacheignite/v1.5/docs/installation-in-apache-karaf
*
https://dash.readme.io/project/apacheignite/v1.5/docs/installing-in-an-osgi-container
* https://dash.readme.io/project/apacheignite/v1.5/docs/introduction

I expect to finish everything by Monday evening CET.

Could someone please review it on Tuesday for merge into 1.5 next week?

Branch is ignite-1270 in case you wanna peek.

Thanks,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer