ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi integration ready for review
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:45:39 GMT
On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> - Can you please explain what is broken with CI? We should fix it.

Someone from GridGain was looking into it. I provided my suggestions to fix
the build. Can't remember what happened after.

> - What do we need to do from Ignite standpoint to support Spring XML
> configuration?

Once the SMX team provides a Spring DM distribution compatible with Spring
4.x, we'll just implement the logic in the
IgniteAbstractOsgiContextActivator to start Ignite from an XML.

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer