ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: NuGet icon hosting
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:09:46 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

Looks like you have misunderstood me. There is no icon, that is why I ask
for it.

We (Igniters) want to distribute Ignite.NET as a NuGet package (which is
the most convenient way in .NET world).
* To make our package look good we need an icon. It should be 32x32
transparent png.
* There is no way to embed an icon into a package. It can only be specified
by an URL.

Therefore we need two things:
* Create an icon
* Host it on ignite.apache.org

I'm asking for help with these two. I'm not sure about the license here.

Makes sense?

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 6:50 AM, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@gridgain.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Igniters,
> >
> > I'm working on a NuGet package for Ignite.NET (
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1626)
> > It requires a 32x32 transparent png icon hosted somewhere (
> > https://docs.nuget.org/create/nuspec-reference).
> >
> > We have some icons on our site, like
> > https://ignite.apache.org/images/logo3.png.
> >
> > Who is responsible for the site and icons there? Can we get a good
> looking
> > 32x32 icon there?
> >

> Pavel, do you know the license under which this icon is distributed? Can we
> see this icon?
>

> > Thanks,
> >
> > --
> > --