ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Branch deletion prohibited
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:34:00 GMT
I'd like to add that there is virtually no difference between using a
branch in original repo and a branch in your personal fork on GitHub.
Merges and other operations work seamlessly between multiple remotes.
Committers don't even have to create PRs (except to run a TC build).

Thanks,

Pavel Tupitsyn
GridGain Systems, Inc.
www.gridgain.com