ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Cheng <kcheng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to build ignite-1.5.0 from source code
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:09:49 GMT
at the same I check the ignite-1.4 this branch, it has below setting

    <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
    <artifactId>apache-ignite</artifactId>
    <version>1.4.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <packaging>pom</packaging>

but in maven central repository, the version is 1.4.0.

If I want to build 1.4 from branch  'ignite-1.4',  which commands should I
use to  generate jars like

ignite-core-1.4.0.jar
ignie-xxxx-1.4.0.jar

Thanks,