ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite-1.5 Release
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:30:24 GMT
Guys,

Our plan was to release over the weekend, but unfortunately that didn’t
happen due to a few bugs. And even though we have fixed all the discovered
issues I am still not comfortable with releasing the final version. Having
the great number of functionality introduced in 1.5 including (but not
limited to) - .net and cpp platforms, marshalling changes to support
platforms and massive optimizations - I would ask community whether we can
release 1.5.0-EA and have folks to play with it for a week or so and then
release the final version.

Please let me know your opinion. If community agrees I will submit 1.5.0-EA
for vote in a few hours.

--Yakov