ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite-1.5 Release
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 23:03:45 GMT
Guys,

I finalized and pushed ignite-1282 branch (binary object format) into
ignite-1.5. Even though there were no comments from the community around
the design on the latest stages of the development, I encourage community
to take a look at the changes and provide feedback.

Also, while I was finalizing the branch, I fixed some issues that were
introduced by the latest optimizations and merges between ignite-1.5 and
ignite-1282. Even though the TC was good, it does not mean it revealed all
the sporadic test failures, so if you see a suspicious test, please post it
here on in a separate topic.

Thanks!
--AG